IFES шукає координатора проекту. Дедлайн для резюме та мотиваційних листів - 8 січня 2019 року (далі - англ.).
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFEShas worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Project Officer. The Project Officer will design and implement IFES Ukraine’s programmatic interventions.
Under the direction of the IFES Ukraine Head of Programs, the ProjectOfficer’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Support implementation of activities as directed by the Head of Programs, based on approved workplan(s), budgeting, and other relevant framework, with a primary focus on technical assistance and support to key Ukrainian government institutions;
- Provide input into the annual workplan drafting process;
- Represent IFES in discussions with IFES’ government and civil society partners;
- Participate in roundtable meetings, panel discussions as appropriate;
- Contribute to regular programmatic reports to donors and IFES HQ;
- Contribute regularly to monitoring & evaluation data collection;
- Ensure branding, marking, and reporting expectations are well planned and met;
- Maintain and develop productive working relationships with partner organizations;
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation, planning and reporting;
- Contribute to programmatic reports and analyses for IFES HQ, donors, and recipients;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and specifications:
- The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- The ability to complete tasks with limited supervision;
- Excellent reporting and document handling skills;
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFESprogram and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues;
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness;
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and address inclusion matters with integrity.
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant subject;
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience;
- Experience working with an international organization preferred;
- Experience working on democracy and governance issues, understanding of electoral and political processes in Ukraine;
- Experience working on women’s issues in democracy and elections preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs;
- Training/facilitation skill/qualification is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and letters of interest in English, with “Application for Project Officer” in the subject line, to Viktoriia Opryshko at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 8, 2019. Interviews will take place on a rollig basis untill position is filled.