Chemonics International Inc. is looking for a qualified professional to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· The Administrative Assistant will support the Office Manager with general office administration, human resource management, and the daily needs of office operations.
· Collect operations related information from the office to inform the preparation of operational monthly wire transfer requests for review by the Office Manager.
· Assist the Office Manager with coordination and tracking of taxi use.
· Review timesheets to ensure they are completed correctly by relevant office staff.
· Make hotel and flight reservations for local and international staff, and consultants.
· Assist with maintenance of project electronic and hard copy filing system as well as operational procurement procedures, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process.
· Support the Office Manager with maintenance of travel, event, and staff leave calendar as well as tracking staff leave balances for office.
· Procure office supplies, greet and assist visitors, and help schedule meetings and events.
· Coordinate postage services and document exchange between offices.
· Maintain the office property inventory tracker.
· Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
· University degree in business administration, finance, or related field required.
· At least one (1) year of relevant office administration, bookkeeping, financial management, and/or accounting experience required, with preference for USAID-funded administrative experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of office administration.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the DG East program.
· Ability to effectively use computer software. Demonstrated high proficiency with Excel spreadsheet applications is also a requirement.
· Fluent Ukrainian or Russian required and fluent English strongly preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to ukraineDGeastrecruit@chemonics.com with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by January 11, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”