IREX шукає програмного асистента. Дедлайн - 5 грудня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information. Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of $80 million and a staff of over 400 professionals worldwide who implement programs and provide consulting expertise in more than 100 countries. For more detailed information about IREX please visit www.irex.org.
Summary of Position:
IREX office in Ukraine is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Program Assistant for its media literacy project for schools. Program Assistant will work under the supervision of Program Manager and provide support to day to day program activities. The position will be based in Kyiv with frequent travel throughout the country. This position is contingent upon funding.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Program Manager by providing programmatic, financial, administrative, and logistical support to ensure smooth implementation of the program;
- Support effective collaboration with program partners, stakeholders and participants;
- Assist in organization of program events, including trainings, meetings and workshops;
- Travel to regions to attend program events and meetings;
- Translate program-related documents (English, Russian, and Ukrainian);
- Draft program reports and success stories;
- Assist with filing systems and copying of materials;
- Provide Web-based research assistance for projects and publications;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two year of relevant experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- University degree – minimum bachelor level;
- Experience in NGO sector and projects is preferred;
- Background in media literacy work or study is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Must be skilled at handling multiple tasks and able to adhere to tight deadlines;
- Advanced English skills preferred;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian languages.
- Interest in media literacy and basic knowledge in this field is welcomed;
- Ability to travel
Please email your cover letter and resume with “PA – for L2D-Schools” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 am on December 5, 2018. No phone calls please. Only complete applications will be considered. Early applications are welcomed – we can contact shortlisted candidates on a rolling basis, even before the deadline.