DRC/DDG оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії спеціаліста з оцінювання бізнес проектів оцінювання бізнес-планів малого та середнього бізнесу. Дедлайн - 25 липня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified Livelihoods Business Monitor for a 2-years comprehensive livelihoods programme.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is an international non-governmental organization, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. In Ukraine DRC operates since 2007. From 2015 on, DRC successfully implements livelihoods programmes aimed to provide IDPs and conflict-affected population with income-earning opportunities thus strengthening their resilience.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Livelihoods Business Monitor you will be responsible for supporting implementation of the micro-business grants and vocational education training (VET) components of the project in Donetsk Oblast, under the supervision of Livelihoods Officer. The Livelihoods Business Monitor will be directly engaged in implementation of the income generation and vocational education activities, including including selection of the micro-business grants beneficiaries, feasibility assessments of the proposed business ideas, disbursement, monitoring and follow-up of the business grants, identification of the training needs of applicants for vocational education, selection of VET requests for funding, and evaluation of the economic impact of all the funded initiatives. You should at the same time promote DRC’s values through various entry points in the project and preserve staff moral and enthusiasm for the project work.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Under the supervision of Livelihoods Officer, implement the micro-business grants and vocational education training components of the project in Donetsk Oblast;
- Participate in identification process of the programme beneficiaries;
- Support in information dissemination and outreach activities to ensure active participation of the beneficiaries in the programme;
- Participate in the selection process of the business ideas and provide feasibility assessments as required;
- Identify the training needs of the beneficiaries and engage in capacity building interventions to enhance technical skills of the programme beneficiaries;
- Undertake regular monitoring of the funded business ideas and VET activities, provide ongoing support to the programme beneficiaries;
- Organize filing system for the livelihoods support activities and ensure supporting documentation is in place;
- Back-up other Livelihoods Business Monitors of the project when necessary;
- Back-up Livelihoods Legal Assistants of the project when necessary;
- Cooperate with UN agencies, INGO’s and national NGO’s as needed;
- Liaise with local authorities as necessary;
- Maintain good working relations within DRC and other organizations in the area of responsibility;
- Understand, and ensure the observance of the DRC Code of Conduct;
- Perform other tasks as requested by DRC management.
To be successful in this role we expect you to be reliable, rigorous and well organized, committed to professional development, able and willing to learn and extend scope of work and to organize prioritization and planning, possess excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills. All employees should master DRC’s core competencies: Communicating, Taking the lead, Collaborating, Striving for excellence and Demonstrating integrity.
- Advanced university degree in banking, economics, public/business administration, or other related field;
- At least 3 years of overall working experience, preferably related to grants/microfinance/VET, assessing credit stories;
- Good knowledge of livelihoods interventions in Ukrainian context, understanding of possible durable solutions for conflict-affected population;
- Practical understanding of the needs and concerns of micro-business sector;
- Good communication, presentation and reporting skills;
- Full working proficiency in both oral and written English, Ukrainian and Russian (equally important);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in working with IDPs and conflict-affected population;
- Capacity to manage stress and flexibility for long working hours;
- Ability to take initiatives and work without constant supervision;
- Motivated and dedicated to his/her job;
- Small business / micro-finance qualification will be an advantage.
Start date: 01 September 2017
Contract length: 2 years
Level: D (National scale)
Salary Level: B (National scale) Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Ukrainian Labor Code and Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff.
Interested? Go to www.drc.dk and find Current Vacancies. Find the job on the list and apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must submit a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
The application is open for Ukraine citizens only. Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Ukrainian Labor Code and Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff; please refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies. For questions regarding the vacancy please contact Mr. Vakhtang Piranishvili email@example.com. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
ATTENTION: Though external and internal candidates are equally encouraged to apply for this position, in case of equal level of qualifications and interview performance the preference will be given to an internal candidate. Closing date for applications: 25 July 2017. Due to the urgent nature of this recruitment, DRC reserves the right to interview candidates on rolling basis, so the candidate might be selected before the closing date.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.