Дедлайн - 20 жовтня 2016 р. Чеська неурядова організація «Людина в біді» (People in Need) шукає фахівця адміністративної підтримки Кластеру з питань забезпечення житлом та надання непродовольчої гуманітарної допомоги в офіс у Слов'янську (далі - англ.).
People in Need (PIN) is the Czech Republic based NGO working in relief and development sectors. See more at www.peopleineed.cz In early August 2014 PIN opened humanitarian response in Eastern Ukraine and the program is rapidly expanding. Focus is given on the assistance to the IDPs, returnees and population living in the contested areas in the sectors of food security, shelter & winterization and health. Total volume of the programs is over 12 million USD funded for example by OFDA, ECHO, UNHCR, WFP and private donors.
The Shelter/NFI Cluster started in Ukraine in September 2014 as a group of 27 partner organizations, implementing humanitarian assistance in the sector, with an overall funding level of 30 million USD (2014 estimate).
PURPOSE of the position:
Under the supervision of, and in close collaboration with, the Shelter/NFI Cluster Co-Chair, the Sub-National Shelter/NFI Cluster Technical Support Specialist supports daily aspects of the coordination of the Shelter Cluster at a sub-national level, based in Sloviansk, working on all Cluster issues relating to Shelter, Non-Food Item (NFI), and Cash humanitarian assistance. This will include sub-national information management for Cluster activities, support to external liaison with Cluster partners, local authorities, and other stakeholders, and other administrative arrangements.
Contract term: 6 month with possible prolongation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in similar roles
- University degree (preferably Economics/International Relations)
- Able to conduct timely and accurate research, summarizing information clearly and consistently
- High-level numerical skills and IT literacy (Microsoft Office, especially with Microsoft Excel)
- High-level language proficiency in written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian, and English, coping with humanitarian terminology
- Experience with organisational external representation and coordination
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, collaborative and capable of building effective relationships across all levels
- Able to take initiative and work autonomously as necessary
- Good organisational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Skills in database use, information flow, and data management
- Knowledge of local administration policies and procedures]
- Strong communication skills and the ability to address challenges in a calm, collected manner
Data management and reporting
- Ensure reporting schedules and templates are used and accurately updated by all partners
- Compile received data in a consistent manner in order to extract trends and indicators
- Draft regular reports compiling figures and achievements
- Maintain files, registers, computer databases and records in paper and/or electronic format
Technical and assessment support
- Assist with compliance assessments of Collective Centres and other main Cluster activities
- Assist in the implementation of a beneficiary accountability system at the field level. Oversee outreach policies and related cluster documentation.
- Create communication and visibility materials to inform partner programming and facilitate coordination on how to address common challenges in the shelter sector
- Assist the Co-Chair in delivering trainings on information management and project cycle management
- Contribute to technical discussion relating to activities definition and drafting of technical specifications, including through market survey and internet research
Support to external liaison and representation
- Support the Co-Chair in liaison and relationship-building with Cluster members, humanitarian actors, local government authorities and services, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders
- Attend meetings on behalf of Cluster co-chair in the field and drafting meetings of the same
- Refer and orient Cluster members to relevant and appropriate documentation
- Assist in coordination activities specifically in extending outreach to national partners to enhance durable solutions
- Translation (written and verbal) to/from both Ukrainian and Russian with English of technical (heavy repairs, shelter-related cash, housing, land, and property and legal documentation) and non-technical documents (meetings, referrals, etc.) related to the Shelter/NFI Cluster
- Organize the logistics of Cluster sub-national activities and events, mainly training workshops and field visits
Please send CV in English CV and a cover letter specifying subject «Cluster Technical Support Specialist» to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.